Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Gujarat adventures


Last several days have been crazy...so much running around. I feel like I did more eunning around in last several days in gujarat than during any of my solo travel places. I have a huge family here and a whole lost of family friends, neighbors, and some friends. Which means everyone who finds out I am here expects me to go see them. Not once...but multiple times. I will just be honest...there is one of me and millions of them. I try my best to see everyone and spend quality time but it is not possible to see everyone. There are few very close friends and family eho I absolutely looked forward to seeing and hanging out with. Ibalready saw most of them yet I want to spend more time with them because I am close to them and will actually.miss them but i have to divide up my time. Today I get to see some morre family out of town..shall I catch a train or bus?! Hmm. I am excited to see them as they are such nice peoplr and it makes me happy to be around genuinely kind people. I was in thr same town yeaterday hanging out with one of mu closest friends..we had a blast roaming around the city and exploring. Mostly eating street food!! Memories like these I will cherish. I feel so blessed to have such family and friends. I have been surprising people one after another. I like surprising others. :) that is ehy I didnt tell anyone here I am coming to Gujarat. Haha. Some find out though... Anyway last night was great! Got to catch up with another friend who I had met at manav sadhna..it is so refreshing to meet old friends after 3 yrs.. Had a great time and tried cheese pani puri!! Nefore I met her, I sat at this ISKON temple that I used to go to. I love walking so I just walk over. It is so peaceful in the temple. I love that atmosphere! Lets see..my highlights have been my baby niece and catching up with friends!! Stuti if you are reading this.. Thanks for being crazy with me! And priyanks, thanks for meeting up and introducing me to cheese pani puri! I still have some more people to surprise when I go to Ahemdabad. I am excited to see my family there. I ruined my oen surprise and told my aunt I am coming. Oh well. My original plan was to just show up at the door. But it seems like evryone is at random events or busy so I realized thr need to call beforehand to give a heads up. Oh I finally had bombay sandwitch on my way back from the bus station!! Yummy...I love it so much! I should get ready for the day and head to Anand. I have a full day of visiting family and family friends. I dont like to bother anyone or upset anyone soI try to be very independent and transport myself my way through my 2 feet or public transportation. I refuse to be spoiled. Unless it is with street food. :) yay to seeing more family! I am excited. Like I said, being around good people with kind hearts makes me happy. :) you learn to value such relationship. and people that uplift you And make you want to be a better person by being in their presence presence ininstead of the ones.who drain you.

No comments:

Post a Comment